We’re after amazing people to help us make amazing things happen!
Are You the STAR PHYSIO We Are Looking For?
You are fun, outgoing and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
You’ll be our future injury management expert, or have an interest in being known as the local guru in your chosen field around Melbourne. You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
You have a few years of experience in a private clinic and would like to gain experience in running a clinic. You want profit share.
You want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load with profit share. Build a practice where other people can earn you money.
We are a well-established, rapidly growing and progressive physio practice known around Melbourne for delivering awesome patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. We want all our physios to reach their potential and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your professional goals. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work.
To be successful
- You’ll have a tertiary qualification, and current registration with APA
- You’ll have at least 3-5 years experience as a Physiotherapist
- You’ll have excellent time management skills
- You’re a confident communicator and are comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- You’ll have excellent writing skills and have experience writing report
- You’ll have knowledge and understanding of workers’ compensation and injury management
- You are eager to learn business skills in running a clinic.
- You are willing to do anything it takes to be successful
Tell us why this job is for you!
Casual receptionist – Noble Park and Brighton
• Friendly Team Environment • Shifts – morning shift 8:00am -3:15 and afternoon 3:00-7:30shift and rostered weekends (2-4 shifts a week) • Noble Park • Medical reception exp •Seeking flexible individual
a2z Health Group clinics are situated in the suburbs of Noble Park, Dandenong and Brighton. a2z Health Group treatment recommendations are tailor made to suit each patient individually and we treat and respect our patients like members of our own family.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Proven ability to manage small
- Experience and efficiency in
managing accounts and debtors.
- Proficient with computer systems
including Microsoft office.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and at times, under pressure.
- Ability to work, co-operate and contribute to the team.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- Experience in medical billing and appointment scheduling
- Well groomed and punctual.
- Compassionate and dedicated.
- Respect for clients confidentiality.
- Comfortable to interact with people from all walks of life.
- Positive with an optimistic outlook on life.
- Be awilling participant in regular staff training.
Duties to be performed by our Receptionists:
- Ensure premium customer service at all times when liaising with clients and handling all enquiries (in person, phone or email)
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, general paperwork or completing insurance forms.
- Greet and log in patients arriving at office or clinic.
- Inventory and order medical or office supplies or equipment.
- Ensure practice remains tidy at all times, cleaning to ensure that the centre is kept at an exceptional aesthetic standard.
- To learn, know and apply the Centre’s Policy and Procedures Manual.
Training & support provided.
This is a casual position, primarily for 2-4 shifts a week. May be required to cover annual leave and sick leave. Closing time may vary depending on bookings. Applicant will need to be able to share Saturday roster 8am-4pm and have the flexibility to assist with holiday cover and sick relief as needed. Shifts are flexible between receptionists